Are you looking for an app translator? Increase your app’s downloads.
App localization is on the rise; not only is it important to translate the content of the app, but you have to adapt the app in its entirety to the market where it’s to be offered. Cultural and technical adaptation is an exhaustive process that can only be undertaken by native translators with extensive experience in the translation of mobile apps. Need an app translator?
Mobile app translation
Our professional mobile app translation services include:
- Translation and adaptation of the user interface (menus, text strings, error messages, dialogue boxes, status messages, etc.) for different devices: Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows Phone, etc.
- Translation of resource files (.xml), graphics and images.
- Full translation of the app’s website.
- Translation of the app store description: Google Play, App Store and Windows Store.
- Translation of online documentation (help files, Read Me files, etc.).
- Translation of technical documentation (quick start guide, user manuals, installation manuals, configuration guide, frequently asked questions, etc.).
- Translation of marketing documentation and advertising material (banners, promo videos, brochures, social network content, etc.).
- Translation of business and legal documentation (licensing contracts, agreements, etc.).
The service is excellent and fast, the work is delivered on time, and their attitude is professional.Pablo García
Professional mobile app translators
You can count on us for your translation projects in any language, we are professional mobile app translators for web and mobile.
That’s why we take into account:
- The character limit when translating into another language.
- The app’s particular terminology.
- Respect for the variables and programming code.
- Date, number, time formats, etc.
- The contextual elements of the app.
- The linguistic variants of each language.
- The cultural elements of the target market.
- Creativity when it comes to translating the content.
We’re experts in translating mobile and web app files in .STRING, .XML, .DOC, .XLS, .CSV, .PO, .XLIFF formats, etc.
Translate your app
Do you need us to translate your app? Request a quote to translate an app. These are the steps:
Send us the text you need translated and tell us the languages you need it translated into. We’ll give you an assessment with no commitment before translating your app.
We’ll assign you a Project manager who will analyze the Project and study the technical needs and resources we’ll need to employ to offer you the highest-quality job.
We’ll send you a detailed quote and let you know the delivery time we need to finalize the project. Our fees and delivery times are always very competitive.
Very professional, efficient and fast working, they always deliver on time. For us, it is a pleasure to be able to work with Trágora.Judith Martínez
Do you need professional voice over?
Native voices for your apps
App translation agency
The use of mobile devices, smartphones and tablets, grows day to day, and with it grows the interest in the development and download of mobile apps. If you want your app to be available in other languages to reach new markets, you need to take into account the technical requirements, translating the content of the app and adapting it to the target culture.
If you want an app translation agency, we can help you with the following languages: Spanish, Castilian or neutral, English, British or American, German, French from France or Canadian, Italian, Portuguese from Portugal or Brazilian, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Mandarin or Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Arabic, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, etc. Some languages will require a programmer to adapt your app (Arabic, Japanese, etc.)
We also have over 200 voice artists available to record app voice over and give a voice to your promotional videos in over 50 languages. Visit our professional voice artists section to find out more about this service.