We welcome you to this space where you can find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and the party responsible for www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoraformacion.com. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before you continue your browsing.
- Identity of the Party Responsible: TRÁGORA S.C.A.
- NIF/CIF (Tax No.): F18763177
- Address: C/ Dr. Martín Lagos 2, 1B. 18005 Granada (Spain).
- Email: gestion[@]tragoratraducciones.com
- Registered in Provincial Unit of the Andalusian Cooperative Register, page GRRCA01615, entry No. 1.
TRÁGORA S.C.A., as the party responsible for these websites, undertakes to process the information from users and customers with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
This website therefore strictly complies with Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD’s Development Regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR), as well as Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
These General Conditions regulate the use (including just access) of the webpages making up the TRÁGORA S.C.A website. including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoradeformacion.com (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at each time of the portal:
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship with TRÁGORA S.C.A. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without violating the current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website is prohibited for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal operation of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, the following is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or part, unless my authorization is granted as the lawful owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or me as lawful owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoraformacion.com, the user undertakes not to perform any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of TRÁGORA S.C.A. or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoraformacion.com that in any way prevents the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoraformacion.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or their electronic documents and files contained therein although I provide all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to TRÁGORA S.C.A. may be stored in automated or other databases which are owned exclusively by TRÁGORA S.C.A., which assumes all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
The communication between the users and www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoraformacion.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted are encrypted thanks to protocols to https, and therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of provision, are expressly prohibited, entirely or partially, of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of TRÁGORA S.C.A. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TRÁGORA S.C.A.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, contents (including their structure, selection, organisation and presentation) podcast, photographs, audio-visual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party consider that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of a certain content on the website, they must notify TRÁGORA S.C.A. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which they act in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicating the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express statement in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
TRÁGORA S.C.A., does not grant any warranty or does not under any circumstances assume liable for the damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents;
- The unlawful, negligent or fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any concept for the damage that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
In general, the relations between TRÁGORA S.C.A. and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Granada.
In the event that any user has any doubts about these Legal Conditions or any comments on www.tragoratraducciones.com and www.tragoraformacion.com please contact gestion[@]tragoratraducciones.com.
The legal notice was last updated on 25th May 2018