Our team of professional native-language subtitlers have worked in translation and subtitles for studios, television networks, government agencies, audiovisual producers and companies from diverse sectors, editing the subtitles of videos in over 10 languages for the same project.
As a subtitling services company, we offer the complete process, from the transcription of the script, timing the subtitles (spotting), the translation of the list of subtitles and editing for any video format.
We work with subtitle files in TXT, SRT, STL, EBU or any other format you may need.
In order to make your company’s or your clients’ audiovisual material accessible in other languages without having to replace the original soundtrack, we can take care of these steps in the video subtitling process:
- Transcription of the original script
- Translation of subtitles from a subtitle file
- Creation of a spotting list (timing subtitles)
- Editing and mixing video subtitles
A professional, efficient service which responds to the needs of each production, whether straightforward or complex.Jose María Muñoz
Our subtitling company offers the following services:
- Film subtitles (full-length features and shorts)
- Television and animation series subtitles
- Documentary and docureality subtitles
- Corporate video subtitles
- Interview and presentation subtitles
- Subtitles for advertising videos
- Subtitles for e-learning courses and tutorials
- Subtitles for YouTube videos
Translation and subtitling
If you’d like a translation and subtitling quote, the procedure is very simple:
Do you need professional voice over?Native voices for your videos
Professional subtitling services
We offer professional subtitling services. Here are a few of the languages we work with: European Spanish, Latin American Spanish, British English, American English, German, European French, Canadian French, Italian, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Korean, Greek, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Arabic, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish… and many more!