Specialists in professional audio and video transcriptions.
Do you need to transcribe from audio to text? Or transcribe from video to text? You can count on us! We’re a transcription services company made up of a professional team of transcriptionists native in over 50 languages. Audio or video transcription consists of turning the audio content of a file into a text document. This can in turn be translated to the languages you need by our professional translation service.
Professional transcription company
Our professional transcription company offers two types of transcription to choose from when asking for a price or fee for transcription:
- Verbatim transcription: word-for-word transcription in which exactly what is said in the audio is written, including filler words, utterances, unfinished words, etc. This is perfect for trials, telephone recordings, etc.
- Normal transcription: this is a transcription in which the words are dictated but all elements typical of verbatim translation are eliminated to make for a clean, easy-to-read text.
Speaker labels, timestamps, etc., can be added to either of the options above.
We work with audio and video files (mp3, mp4, AVI, MPEG, etc.) Deliverables are in text format (Word, Excel, Notepad, etc.).
Very professional, efficient and fast working, they always deliver on time. For us, it is a pleasure to be able to work with Trágora.Judith Martínez
Online transcription services
Our recording transcription services include the following:
- Transcription of video and audio
- Transcription of trials and hearings
- Transcription of interviews
- Transcription of press conferences
- Transcription of meetings and forums
- Transcription of YouTube videos
- Transcription of conferences and calls
- Transcription of podcasts and e-learning
- Transcription of documentaries
If you would like a quote for audio transcription, the procedure is very simple:
Write us and tell us about your project. Generally the price is per minute of original audio or video. Tell us what kind of transcription you need and send us a sample or the material in its entirety.
We’ll assign a project manager who will analyze the project and study the technical requirements and resources we’ll need to employ to offer you the highest-quality job.
We’ll send you a detailed quote and let you know the delivery time we need to finalize the project. Our fees and delivery times are always very competitive.
We offer video transcription in over 50 languages. Here are a few of the languages we work with: European Spanish, Latin American Spanish, British English, American English, German, European French, Canadian French, Italian, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Korean, Greek, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Arabic, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish… and many more!