Reliable translation company
Trágora is a reliable translation company specialising in different translation fields. We’ve been working in the area of professional translation and voice-over for more than 10 years, always in compliance with ISO Standard 17100:2015 for translation quality.
- We are supported by more than 10 years’ experience in the professional translation and voice over field
- Our translation agency is a spin-off of the University of Granada
- We meet the ISO 17100:2015 standard for quality in translation
- We only work with qualified, experienced translators and voice talents
- Our translators and voice talents are native in the language in which they work
- We always offer the most cost-effective option for your project
- We like to be approachable to our customers, because we think that no detail is too small
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We pride ourselves on our fast, punctual delivery
Professional translation company
Trágora is the translation company that you need, and the one that will guarantee the final quality of your translations. We work internationally from Spain as one of the leading translation and voice over companies on the market.
Your language localisation project is safe in our hands, so you can sit back and relax, secure in the knowledge that it will be a complete success. Don’t just take our word for it though – our customers say so too, and are our strongest endorsement in the translation market. Consistently satisfied, they have put their trust in us for years and are the driving force behind the growth of our company.
We work with more than 50 languages. Some of the languages we work with include: Castilian Spanish, Neutral Spanish, British English, American English, German, European French, Canadian French, Italian, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese, Korean, Greek, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Arabic, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish – and much more!
What can our translation agency do for you?
At the Trágora translation agency, all translation and voice-over services comply with ISO Standard 17100:2015 for translation quality. We make this our priority, because a good translation doesn’t look like a translation to the eye of the reader, but rather words written in their own language, and that’s the key to gaining potential customers: you have to speak their language.
All of our translators and voice artists are specialists in the subject in question to make your message faithfully reaches its target audience. Trust the market leader translation agency, as our clients have for a long time now.
To assure the highest quality for your project, we carry out an integrated management of all the services we offer through our translation agency:
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
How our translation company works
The purpose of our translation company is to offer you quality work that fits your budget within the timeframe you need. To maintain your project’s confidentiality, we sign non-disclosure agreements before receiving the material, so we guarantee that the information you provide us will be treated as strictly confidential.
Once this agreement is signed, the localisation process for your project consists of the following steps:
Receipt of material
Getting down to work!
Analysis and quote
Acceptance of the quote
Delivery to the customer
You see, at our translation company we carry out an integrated management process of your project, and we always assign the same project manager for all your jobs, so you’ll receive personalised attention and the project manager will be 100% familiar with your project and cover all your needs.
No matter where you are, we can help you take your project global and expand markets for your company in other countries. Putting your trust in a translation company that is always available, offers top quality and deals personally with its customers offers you a competitive advantage compared to the rest of the companies in your field. Trágora is based in Granada but operates on a national (Madrid and Barcelona) and an international level, because we work entirely online with our customers.
You can trust our foreign language translation services.
Advantages of hiring a translation company
Like in many other areas, there’s always the question of whether to hire the services of an agency or hire an independent professional. In this case, we’ll see a few of the advantages of hiring a translation company:
- First, there’s the advantage of having an integrated source for all the services you need. For example: you’ve launched a new product in Spain and it’s been going great, so now you want to launch it in other countries using an ad on television, so you need the script for your advertisement translated to English, French, German, Chinese, and Russian, as well as voice actors who are native speakers of those languages to record the ad and a video editor to match the new audio tracks with the video. All of this would make for a very labour-intensive process if you hire those services separately, as you would need a minimum of 11 different people to take care of it, along with the headache of coordinating that many people. Hiring these services through our translation company, all you have to do is send us the material and the instructions, nothing more.
- We also offer a wide range of language, as we have translators who are native speakers of over 50 languages from all around the world.
- We offer a quality guarantee thanks to the selection testing we require before incorporating independent translators into our network of partners.
- As we have a large team of linguists, we can take care of multiple projects simultaneously and any urgent translations you need, so we always deliver the translations on time.
- In addition to translators, we also have reviewers who are specialised in the subject matter, so your project always passes through a second filter so the translation will be free of errors and doesn’t even look like it was translated from another language.
As you can see, with all these advantages, you don’t have to worry, you can leave your project in our hands.
What is a translation company?
It’s fairly common for those unfamiliar with the translation industry to think that a translation company is made up of a big team of in-house translators for all languages, but the fact is that’s not the case.
A translator develops professionally in one of three ways:
- As an independent translator for private entities, which is the most common.
- As a translator for international organisations, either in-house or independently.
- As in-house translators for businesses, usually international, that have need of communication between different countries.
So an in-house translator at a translation company isn’t common, although it can be the case. So what is a translation company?
A translation company is a team of industry experts made up of independent translators, voice artists, and reviewers with some in-house professionals, like project managers and administrative personnel.
To make it possible for your project to reach potential international customers, the project manager takes care of contacting the translator, voice actor, or reviewer who is the best fit for your project, making them an intermediary between you, our client, and our team of independent professionals. This way, we can take care of several projects at the same time while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
A translation agency you can trust
In addition to offering quality work, our translation agency will put a project manager at your disposal who will take care of finding the translator, voice artist, or reviewer who’s the best fit for your project and will answer any questions you may have, working closely with you to make sure you don’t have anything to worry about. We will always analyse all options we can offer you until we find the one that fits your budget and the deadline you need. This is what we call a translation agency you can trust.
We have a large team of translators and voice artists who are native speakers of the language they work in all around the world. We work exclusively with industry professionals educated in specialised translation to assure maximum terminological precision and with years of experience, carefully selected using translation tests.
We use the most modern assisted translation technologies. This allows us to create translation memories and glossaries so we can maintain constant homogenisation in your project faster. Of course, if you have glossaries you want us to use in our translations, no problem, we’ll send them to our translators.
In addition to translators and voice artists, we also have reviewers. As we know four eyes are better than two, we always include revision services in all our jobs, performed by a second translator specialising in the subject matter.
Whether you need to translate a document into the most in-demand languages, like English, French, or German, or you need to translate it into Nordic languages, like Norwegian, Swiss, Dutch, or Finnish, or into Eastern languages, like Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, this is the company for you! We work with all the languages around the world, so ask us and we’ll help you with your project.
To assure you we’re not just another translation company, you can ask our clients what they think. The years of trust they’ve placed in us is the highest praise we could get, and they’re the ones who’ve made it possible for our business to continue to grow.
So don’t worry, place your project in the hands of the market leader translation agency and relax, because we’ll make sure it’s a success.
Why you can count on a translation agency
If you want to extend your business abroad, you need to count on a translation agency. There are many, so the best thing to do is to look into their reputation on social media, for example, or to ask for some real opinions from their clients. If you want to ask our clients their opinion, you can see some of them in each of our agency’s Translation Services pages on our website.
To help bring your business anywhere, we have a roster of linguists, specialists in different fields, such as law, medicine, tourism, etc., who can translate your project into more than 50 languages at the highest quality.
At our translation agency we always comply with agreed-upon deadlines and offer options for any unforeseen circumstances, so the quality of the work will never be compromised.
In addition to putting a large team of translators at your service, we also offer reviewers so no errors slip by and the work we deliver is always of the highest quality. But we don’t just work with linguists, we also have graphic designers to realise your project and specialists in translation tools to guarantee consistency for your project.
If you want to reach your target audience, request a quote for translation or voice-over work. We’ll be happy to help.